Two films about the same thing, released the same year; must have the same things going for them? NO. These two films have many differences, one of them being Justin Timberlake…
- Natalie Portman – FUNNY. (extra star)
- Both films are funny, zingy and good.
- Both films have great supporting roles (woody allen and man from new girl and lake bell)
- Ashton is ashton, justin is naked justin
- both good concerning the fact that they are both about casual sex
- no strings written by …upcoming funny writer elizabeth meriwether
- no strings feels more real? more real situations like jobs
- friends with benefits lacks something like real situations
- ashton wants a relationship, mila and justin don’t, eventually do.
- no is more about the chase whereas friends is about two people coming together
- no is a traditional rom com, friends is different